Visitors to the area often use Brora as a base to explore this vast and stunning coastline, with an abundance of historic sites, unspoilt natural beauty, of course the wonderful beaches, a huge variety of wildlife such as grey seals, deer, dolphins and many outdoor activities such as fishing, walking, golf, cycling and much more.
Brora is situated on the popular and famous 'North Coast 500' tourist route. It is also situated on the attractive 'John o'Groats Trail' coastal footpath.
- 2022-12-01 Planned new Dornoch housing scheme faces opposition with neighbours claiming new homes will 'tower over' their properties
- 2022-11-30 Festive fun at Dornoch on Saturday
- 2022-11-30 Lairg prepares to welcome Santa and his reindeer at Winterfest on Saturday
- 2022-11-30 Nicky Marr: No magic wand for business crisis either
- 2022-11-30 Advice from NHS Inform can help to reduce hospital trips for 'slips, trips and falls'