Right where miles of golden beaches meet the renowned Salmon rivers of the region, Brora is steeped in a rich and wonderfully diverse history. If you are coming to participate in the many outdoor pursuits including walking or cycling in this last great wilderness where an abundance of wildlife abounds, then this is a great place for it. Brora and the surrounding area is famous for lots of reasons including our fantastic James Braid course at Brora Golf Club, Premier Malt Whisky, Tweed and being one of the only villages you pass through en route to John ‘o’ Groat's, we’re sure you will love it as much as we do!
- 2022-01-22 Tain baker Willie retires after 51 years in the bakehouse
- 2022-01-22 Lockdown was a quiet and solitary life - with no parties.
- 2022-01-22 Recipe of the week: Slow-cooked Specially Selected Pork Asian-style stew
- 2022-01-22 Sutherland poultry keepers are being urged to remain vigilant around avian flu
- 2022-01-22 'Thin end of the wedge' as Highland Council no longer prepared to pay for Clyne War Memorial clock service