Brora and District Action Group (BaDAG)
Brora and District Action Group (BaDAG) is Brora's Development Trust. It is run by local residents to help improve quality of life in the village and district of Clyne. It seeks to ensure the community can influence developments which affect everyone.
BaDAG seeks sustainable economic and social development through community participation addressing a range of issues. BaDAG is a registered charity - this means that BaDAG can operate as a non-profit making community business, supporting the district as well as attracting funding from statutory bodies, charities and donors.
BaDAG is currently working with the community, representatives of Highland Council, NC500 Ltd and North Highland Initiative on a "Vision for Brora", a five year plan which follows on from the work done by BaDAG and other agencies over 2013-2019. This aims to scope out and prioritise a number of key projects to improve the economy and aesthetics of the village. Watch this space for more news before the end of 2019.
See our facebook page www.facebook.com/BroraBaDAG
Our mailing address is:
Tony Gill, Chairperson, BaDAG
c/o Brora Golf Club
Brora, Sutherland KW9 6QS
You can email us at email@example.com
BaDAG a charity registered in Scotland SC043968
- 2022-01-22 Tain baker Willie retires after 51 years in the bakehouse
- 2022-01-22 Lockdown was a quiet and solitary life - with no parties.
- 2022-01-22 Recipe of the week: Slow-cooked Specially Selected Pork Asian-style stew
- 2022-01-22 Sutherland poultry keepers are being urged to remain vigilant around avian flu
- 2022-01-22 'Thin end of the wedge' as Highland Council no longer prepared to pay for Clyne War Memorial clock service