Brora Development Trust
Brora Development Trust is run by local residents to help improve quality of life in the village of Brora and district of Clyne.
The Trust strives for sustainable economic and social development through community participation. Thr Trust is a registered Scottish charity and as such can operate as a non-profit making community business, supporting the district as well as attracting funding from statutory bodies, charities and donors.
The Trust is on Facebook www.facebook.com/BroraDevelopmentTrust and Twitter
Charity registered in Scotland SC043968
- 2022-12-01 Planned new Dornoch housing scheme faces opposition with neighbours claiming new homes will 'tower over' their properties
- 2022-11-30 Festive fun at Dornoch on Saturday
- 2022-11-30 Lairg prepares to welcome Santa and his reindeer at Winterfest on Saturday
- 2022-11-30 Nicky Marr: No magic wand for business crisis either
- 2022-11-30 Advice from NHS Inform can help to reduce hospital trips for 'slips, trips and falls'