There are lovely sandy beaches to both the north (as can be seen on one of our header photos) and south of Brora. The one to the north was again awarded a 'Seaside Award' by 'Keep Scotland Beautiful' on May 30th 2015. More details from here and here. All year round it is a great place for walking and bird watching. Summer is especially good for paddling, swimming and sand castle building.
The beach to the south of the village, especially near the mouth of the Sputie Burn, is good for seeing seals.
|Winter is even occasionally good for cross country skiing!|
- 2023-09-22 First year anniversary for Golspie 'sing-a-long' choir
- 2023-09-22 New Eden Court season offers more than 100 live events
- 2023-09-22 'Hundreds of years of experience discarded' over Highland call centre plans
- 2023-09-22 Check for deer stalking advice and help reduce overgrazing in Highlands
- 2023-09-22 Highland Heroes 2024: Nominate your healthcare heroes