Hill and Coastal Walking
Brora is ideally located to tackle the far North's Munros, Ben Hope, Conival, Ben More Assynt and Ben Klibreck and has many lesser summits within the local area. For more ideas on walks for all abilities within the local area please visit http://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/sutherland/dornoch.shtml
The newly launched John o'Groats Trail, from Inverness to John o'Groats, passes through the village. For more details please visit http://www.jogt.org.uk/ The section of the coastal path from Golspie to Brora can be found here. The section of the coastal path from Brora to Helmsdale can be found here.
- 2022-12-01 Planned new Dornoch housing scheme faces opposition with neighbours claiming new homes will 'tower over' their properties
- 2022-11-30 Festive fun at Dornoch on Saturday
- 2022-11-30 Lairg prepares to welcome Santa and his reindeer at Winterfest on Saturday
- 2022-11-30 Nicky Marr: No magic wand for business crisis either
- 2022-11-30 Advice from NHS Inform can help to reduce hospital trips for 'slips, trips and falls'