Hill and Coastal Walking
Brora is ideally located to tackle the far North's Munros, Ben Hope, Conival, Ben More Assynt and Ben Klibreck and has many lesser summits within the local area. For more ideas on walks for all abilities within the local area please visit http://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/sutherland/dornoch.shtml
The newly launched John o'Groats Trail, from Inverness to John o'Groats, passes through the village. For more details please visit http://www.jogt.org.uk/ The section of the coastal path from Golspie to Brora can be found here. The section of the coastal path from Brora to Helmsdale can be found here.
- 2022-01-22 Tain baker Willie retires after 51 years in the bakehouse
- 2022-01-22 Lockdown was a quiet and solitary life - with no parties.
- 2022-01-22 Recipe of the week: Slow-cooked Specially Selected Pork Asian-style stew
- 2022-01-22 Sutherland poultry keepers are being urged to remain vigilant around avian flu
- 2022-01-22 'Thin end of the wedge' as Highland Council no longer prepared to pay for Clyne War Memorial clock service