Hill and Coastal Walking
Brora is ideally located to tackle the far North's Munros, Ben Hope, Conival, Ben More Assynt and Ben Klibreck and has many lesser summits within the local area. For more ideas on walks for all abilities within the local area please visit http://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/sutherland/dornoch.shtml
The newly launched John o'Groats Trail, from Inverness to John o'Groats, passes through the village. For more details please visit http://www.jogt.org.uk/ The section of the coastal path from Golspie to Brora can be found here. The section of the coastal path from Brora to Helmsdale can be found here.
- 2022-06-29 Latest figures reveal deaths greatly outstripping births in Scotland
- 2022-06-29 The Cairngorms will get lit up in August
- 2022-06-29 Invitation to join coastal walk at Golspie today as village considers flood protection schemes
- 2022-06-29 NHS Highland chairman slams 'deviant culture' that led to bullying
- 2022-06-29 Sutherland Women are hungry to win final and retain League Cup