Hill and Coastal Walking
Brora is ideally located to tackle the far North's Munros, Ben Hope, Conival, Ben More Assynt and Ben Klibreck and has many lesser summits within the local area. For more ideas on walks for all abilities within the local area please visit http://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/sutherland/dornoch.shtml
The newly launched John o'Groats Trail, from Inverness to John o'Groats, passes through the village. For more details please visit http://www.jogt.org.uk/ The section of the coastal path from Golspie to Brora can be found here. The section of the coastal path from Brora to Helmsdale can be found here.
- 2017-09-22 Staffing issues at root of problem for north west dentistry
- 2017-09-22 Kids get into swing of things at new KLB playpark
- 2017-09-22 Woman dies after being rescued from sea off Ullapool
- 2017-09-19 Man dies after being rescued from Cromarty Firth
- 2017-09-19 Police recover almost £150,000 worth of drugs