- The BaDAG board are delighted to announce the appointment of, and extend our welcome to, Sarah Morrison to our post of Community Development Officer, with immediate effect. This is a full-time permanent post. Sarah comes with an impressive cv of qualifications and experience, matched by her enthusiasm and her commitment to the village and it's improvement. She will spend her first couple of weeks researching and getting up to speed with current projects and progress, but will soon begin to engage with you, our community.
- BaDAG Board meetings are normally held on the third Wednesday of every month. Members of the public are walmly welcomed to attend.
Local News Stories
- 2022-05-26 Train drivers union to put improved pay offer to members following ScotRail negotiations
- 2022-05-26 Innovative survey report reveals mountain hare sightings in north-west
- 2022-05-26 Man (21) and woman (22) arrested and charged with destruction of rare breeding bird nest in north-west Sutherland
- 2022-05-26 Two arrested and charged following destruction of eggs in Durness area
- 2022-05-26 'Mega rare' visitor spotted in the skies of Sutherland village